;) Team Wink (;

"Like" my Athlete Page on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/fitnesswink11

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Random...

Training is going awesome. I absolutely love the fellowship of women that I get to train with five days a week. Each one brings their own unique story… My coach Doug held a health seminar on Saturday and Sunday that covered everything from nutrition to posing. It was nice to meet teammates that live out of the state.. Our girls are looking AWESOME. I can’t wait to watch everyone rock the stage this year.

So, I’m offically 17 weeks out from my show in Canada.. This show will drastically change the dynamics of my fitness career… and I’m very excited for the experience and journey.

I’ve been reflecting a lot on the past couple years. I’ve grown so much internally these past two years.. I’ve found some amazing mentors and friends. I feel like I have a lot of love around me right now, and I’m very grateful for this. I’m also really grateful that my coach is allowing me to have Team Wink train under him. My girls are on fire right now, and I love the energy they bring to our gym.

I should have some new photos from my photo shoot with Noel Daganta. It was a real treat being able to shoot with Noel. Super nice guy. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002420591414&ref=ts#!/daganta

I have some really exciting news to share next week.. I’ve been humbling myself to some things taking place in my life right now.  It feels good to be present in the experience.

Last time I competed was in 2007 the year I lost my mom to breast cancer.  I’ve been aching to get back on stage. For me, for my girls and for my mom…. I believe this is a beautiful way to honor my mother. Going pro in her memory makes my heart happy.

Thank you everyone for your support on my journey… I hope my story inspires all of you to follow your calling in life… To be happy, fullfilled and surrounded by abundance of LOVE.

XOOX JESS

No comments:

Post a Comment