;) Team Wink (;

"Like" my Athlete Page on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/fitnesswink11

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Crazy GOOD!

This day has been crazy busy, as my days usually are. Started the day off with a great training sesh with my TBA teammate Liz, and our Coach Doug…. He had us working on the details today… My legs were on fire… My brother and daughter joined us too… I love when they workout with me too.. I see little champions in the making… And I don’t mean that directed towards the fitness industry.. I mean in general.. They’re pretty awesome people.
So, the exciting part of my day. I have been working very hard on finding some companies to partner with and Sponsor me for my 2012 competition year. After several conversations, I was able to meet with the owners of a great establishment here in Sacramento… I then was able to get them to meet with my coach and I this afternoon… The meeting went AWESOME…. However, nothing was finalized when we departed. My coach and Nikki carried the conversation on as they traveled over to Nikki’s store.  I scrambled to pick up my lil sister from school, and was full of excitement as I awaited a follow up call.  
Directly after taking the kiddos home, I was already in a conference call with one of my teammates Keri, talking about marketing concepts and how we can help our teammates get their name branded in the fitness community. I love my talks with Keri, she’s a go getter, and very business savy… In the middle of our conversation one of my old managers was calling on the other line. When I was done talking to Keri I called him back immediately… He called to see how I was, and shared with me some things that I needed to hear at the exact moment. He told me that I was awesome, and that I’m an asset for the people I work with and thru. Crazy how God will make our phones ring at the most random moments,  with the one person who can deliver a message that we EXACTLY  need!!! Today, I learn to say thank you and acknowledge these wonderful blessings…
By this time, I’m running 10 minutes behind my meeting with my business partner.. HOLY MOLY.. I’m exhausted by now! (Did I mention that I’m living off bell peppers, egg whites, and chicken for my photo shoot with Noel Daganta on Jan 15) http://www.facebook.com/#!/daganta.. So, back to business. I’ve got my business partner ready to roll out some web designs for our new company that we started about two weeks ago.. “Wink Marketing” http://www.teamwink.com/   We’re crazy busy already…. Sitting there, I felt so grateful again… We knock out three hours of work, and then I’m off and running back to the kiddos to cook dinner.. We sit down to eat, and I begin to feel a little sadness come on, as it’s my last night with my little brother.  In my home we sit down at the dining table when we eat, and before our meals everyone shares what they’re thankful for… Of course, I show gratitude for the time we’ve had with my brother.. Immediately, I can see everyone’s heart sink… UGH!! The kids each share what they’re thankful for… Again, I’m feeling an overwhelming since of peace and gratitude for my life, and for this time I have with my kids. (daughter, sister, brother)
Note, I’m still re-visiting my sponsorship opportunity and with this company in my head… I’m now going crazy with the anticipation.. TICK TOCK ALREADY!
I end the night by attending a spiritual group that I always do on Thursdays. I was able to see some new faces, which I was excited about. I always leave feeling like God went into my heart and gave her a big kiss…  
On my way home… GUESS WHAT.. I see that I have voicemail… It’s confirmed I have an official sponsor for my 2012 competition year… So, I start singing on the car ride home.. “ I’m so excited, I just can’t hide it, I’m about to lose control and I think I like it.” By this time I’m pretty sure my daughter thinks I’ve lost it..  I can’t wait to make the official announcement tomorrow….
Crazy GOOD.. That’s how I’ll sum up this day! I wish it wasn’t so late.. I want to call someone and tell them..
Good night… xoox

No comments:

Post a Comment