;) Team Wink (;

"Like" my Athlete Page on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/fitnesswink11

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

When in Doubt………..Follow your heart and shut off your mind!




Phhhhhhhhewwww. 11 weeks til Quebec Canada.. I’m so excited, and overwhelmed. I’m finding it really difficult training twice a day, working 8-10 hours and taking care of my family. The emotional high and lows of my day are pretty crazy as well. Today for instance, started with a team huddle required by Coach… All of us had to be at the gym at 5:15a… That meant waking up at 4:00a for me. L Is it worth it… YES… But, it does take a lot of dedication, focus and determination to stay the course. 

I started my new job with CBS three weeks ago. I love being in radio, but boy oh boy do I have my work cut out for me. In a perfect world I wish I could just train my heart out for the next 11 weeks and then come back to reality. I’m a little envious of the girls that get to do that. However, my story and journey is about overcoming… and my hope is to motivate and inspire those women who feel like they simply don’t have enough time.. Single moms especially! 

I’ve found myself filtering thru a lot lately. The further into my training and dieting the less I’m capable of taking on. Especially, negativity. I’m super sensitive to it. It doesn’t surround my world too much, but there are certainly a few people who’ve GOT TO GO! I swear, the more you develop your physical form into what your heart desires, the more you get people who tell you you can’t, you won’t, or subject you to a world where others are constantly judging you. This is what happens when others don’t follow their hearts desires and dreams. They unconsciously participate in trying to ruin yours.  Pretty sad if ya think about it. This is the realization of a powerful person… When you believe with everything you are, that you are capable of living your wildest dream, you will. Nothing can stop a heart with a burning desire. 

As I prepare for this beautiful but crazy adventure, I can’t help but to feel a little mixed on how I feel. Instead of staying in my head and listening to doubt, I’m choosing to follow my heart!

Quebec Canada, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment