;) Team Wink (;

"Like" my Athlete Page on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/fitnesswink11

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Stage.......... and pregnancy.. Holy Moly...


The official announcement has been made.. THANK GOODNESS.. The past few months have been so hard not sharing the exciting news about the baby! From a physical and mental state it’s been hard because I see my body changing, regardless if the changes are small.. I’m changing. So, it’s a little uncomfortable being in the gym or public for that matter and wondering if people think I’m just gaining weight or what…
Let’s catch you all up a little… I found out I was preggo three days after I competed for the Fitness World Championship in Vegas on Aug 22nd.. In a way, I felt relieved when the doctor told me the exciting news.. Because, I was being extremely hard on myself for not being able to figure out my water weight.. I was so friggin disappointed that I didn’t master the process…. The purpose for my doctors appt initially was to get my blood panels checked.. I was feeling pretty icky and my body wasn’t responding to ANYTHING… It all makes perfect sense now… My body was trying to tell me that a little baby was growing. Good thing I’m an ALL natural athlete. I don’t drink, smoke or put anything in my body that doesn’t belong in it… Well sometimes maybe a FroYo… HA

 Here’s a few pix of me on stage in Vegas… Crazy to think that I’m preggo.. Even crazier is that I’m going to attempt stepping back on stage three month after my baby is born…

 Welcome to my adventure of being fit, sexy, healthy, strong, a business woman, an entrepreneur, a
coach and mother… The journey is the balance of the beautiful elements I call my LIFE..
xo








No comments:

Post a Comment