;) Team Wink (;

"Like" my Athlete Page on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/fitnesswink11

Monday, March 23, 2015

God gave me a voice

God gave me a voice through my struggles. I did not know what spiritual freedom was until I studied spirituality. I did not know how to sit quietly, until I met with dozens of Buddha's, spiritual leaders and Philosophers. I buried myself in literature about death because I did not understand how I would never see my mother again. I read endless books on self development, boundaries, spirituality and how to create the life you love. I learned to meditate, breath and trust myself. I did not do this until I was forced to. My come to Jesus moment did not happen until after I lost my mother. Her death stripped my soul naked. After her death I lost me and I was on a desperate and heart wrenching journey back to finding myself. What I did not realize is that meant accepting all the things I did not love about me. I greeted my ego, buried my pride and became a spiritual gangster. Mmmhmm. Now I create the life I want, with my dreams, and my visions. I let go of toxic people, and created healthy boundaries. I lost my mother but I refuse to ever lose me.

No comments:

Post a Comment