;) Team Wink (;

"Like" my Athlete Page on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/fitnesswink11

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Belly Gone Wild............


My doctor appointment this week went great.. Baby is doing awesome, and growing…. Baby Kayson now weighs 2lbs and is about 14 inches.. This is comparable to a head of cauliflower. J
I gained 4lbs since my last doctor appt which means I’ve gained 15lbs to date. I’ll be 27 weeks tomorrow. The doctor told me he would like to see me gain between 8-10lbs from now until Kayson’s due date. Aiaiiaiaiaiiai. Kayson has officially gone wild in my belly. Little guy hardly ever stops moving. He also loves hibernating in my ribs and lower back. Not so fun at night time when I’m trying to sleep. I feel like he’s already creating his character and he defiantly  responds to stimulation… ie:  Daddy’s voice, warm showers, and granny smith apples.

Overall, I’m feeling a lot better now.. I’m not working so many hours (12-14 hours per day) so I’m able to focus on my new fitness and wellness studio, in addition to my workouts. I’m also able to rest a little more, which I certainly need.  The doc told me to get in five days of cardio.. So my focus is to accomplish that.

On a funny note, I’ve been FREAKING myself out lately by watching pregnancy videos online. Mainly because it’s late at night and typically when Brandon is working in the ER. I really want to call someone and debrief after I torture myself.. But instead I wait until Brandon comes home, and then I tell him how awful giving birth to a child looks. LOL.
Brandon couldn’t make my last doctors appt, as he was called into work. On my drive, I started to feel somewhat emotional. I’ve been reflecting a lot on where I’m at now vs. when I had my daughter and how dramatically different the two experiences are. My mom was a HUGE part of my pregnancy and daughters life. I suddenly found myself in tears driving down the 50. It was in that moment that I knew, my mom is still SO Missed. For anyone that has lost someone, I’m sure you can relate. It’s hard to talk about losing someone when a few years have passed. I feel like I’m supposed to be over the pain. The reality for me, is that sometimes I feel like it was just yesterday. I can’t help but wonder how happy she would be to have a grandson on the way. I also couldn’t help the tears that flowed, simply because it’s scary going thru this without her.

On another note, I’ve been very focused on my studio and how I can create a business that helps the wellness of others. That’s my passion. Offering guided meditation has been successful and is growing. I’ve also been able to film the trailer for a series that I’ll be speaking on called, “I Am Me.” I’m really excited to see this vision come to life with two amazing and dynamite friends Emily Campoy and Erin Kalte. I can’t wait to share the series with all of you.




Every week during training I give motivational cards to my clients and we share them amongst each other. I also give a daily spiritual workout for them as we finish our training sessions.. It’s been very awesome to see the mental and spiritual growth within, by doing this.
With that I said, I’d like to wrap this blog up with a positive thought to help you all kick off your work week!
I encourage everyone reading this; work to create a life that feels right to YOU, not one that looks right to everyone else.  Your worst inner battle will always be between what you know and what you feel.  One of the hardest decisions you will ever have to make is when to stay put and try harder or when to just take your memories and move on.  Sometimes you have to step outside of the person you’ve been, and remember the person you were meant to be, the person you are capable of being, and the person you truly are.

Your life is your message to the world; make sure it’s inspiring.  Allow yourself more moments of awe and wonder and passion and grace.  Don’t let anyone’s ignorance, hate, drama or negativity stop you.  And don’t let them dim your light simply because it’s shining in their eyes.

If you desire to make a difference in the world, you must be different from the world.  Dare to walk alone, and don’t be scared to like it.

Love,

Jess
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment