;) Team Wink (;

"Like" my Athlete Page on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/fitnesswink11

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Elephants are pregnant for two years........... HOLY MOLY!


Half way………..PHEW!

Thank goodness the holidays are over… I’m ready to get back to biz and start working towards my vision for 2014. Over the past week my belly did a little “peak a boo.” Literally, ballooned overnight. I have to admit.. It kinda freaks me out when I see my tummy in the mirror. I thought that I would look like this at nine months, not five months. Hopeful thinking right.
I’m proud to say that I’ve been able to keep consistency with my workouts. 
Here’s what today’s workout was:

30 minutes elliptical

300 sit ups
Squats on Smith machine 4x 15 (2) 25 plates

Standing lunges 10lbs 15x3 on each leg
Shuffles side to side 25x3

Glute machine 15 on each leg 4x @40lbs
Leg curl 15x4 @30lbs

Leg Extension 50lbs 4x

My current weight is 131lbs. I’ve gained six pounds over the past five and a half months. The doctor would like me to put on a minimum of 25lbs by my due date.

My consistency with my workouts hasn’t been up to par. Balance is my biggest weakness right now.  I own two businesses which both consume at least 12-14 hours of my physical presence. So, finding the time for my own workout has been somewhat of a challenge.  I do get at least three workouts in a week though.

Nutrition. Man, this one is so tough for me. Food and I just aren’t friends. I get a little discouraged when it comes to eating. I’ve been so disciplined for so long, so not being able to stay consistent with my meals is mentally exhausting.  In my next blog I’ll share who I’ve partnered with, to help keep me on track and accountable to my vision and fitness goals.

Belly Laughs.. Count your blessings! (I had to share because I found this freaking hilarious)

-The penis of a rhinoceros is 2 feet long
-The penis of a mosquito is a hundredth of an inch long

-The praying mantis bites her mate’s head off while he impregnates her.
-Elephants are pregnant for two years

-Many animals give birth to a dozen or more babies at a time
****Check back in this week as I’ll reveal what I’m having. BOY OR GIRL???

To end this blog on a funny but serious note…. Don’t ever try and tell a pregnant woman that being hungry isn’t an emotion, because I feel that shit in my SOUL!!


Love,

Jess

                                                      I still have baby abs :)
 

 
selfie in the gym
                                                         OVERNIGHT..WAAAALAA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment